Clark Lytle & Geduldig
- Billed clients $1.26 million
- Firm’s Sam Geduldig is former political director for House Minority Leader John Boehner.
- Clients included American Bankers Association, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Ernst & Young.
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Billed clients $3.42 million
- Firm’s Michael Levy is former senior aide to then-Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin.
- Clients included Electronic Payments Association, Western Union, Ace Cash Express.
Ogilvy Government Relations
- Billed clients $6.78 million
- Firm’s Dean Aguillen is former senior adviser to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Clients included Constellation Energy, American Petroleum Institute, Electric Power Supply Association.
Peck, Madigan, Jones & Stewart, Inc.
- Billed clients $4.50 million
- Firm’s Jonathon Jones is ex-chief of staff to Sen. Tom Carper, D-Del.
- Clients included U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Harley-Davidson Financial Services, and the International Swaps and Derivatives Association.
Rich Feuer Group
- Billed clients $3.85 million
- Firm’s Mitchell Feuer is former counsel to Senate Banking Committee.
- Clients included Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Barclays, and Citigroup Management Corporation.
Williams & Jensen, PLLC
- Billed clients $2.46 million
- Firm’s Joel Oswald is former Republican staffer on Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee’s securities and investment subcommittee.
- Clients included Managed Funds Association, TD Ameritrade, and The Vanguard Group.
Quinn Gillespie & Associates, LLC
- Billed clients $3.75 million
- Firm’s Jack Quinn is former White House counsel to President Bill Clinton, later won a pardon for financial fugitive Marc Rich.
- Clients included BlackRock, Inc., Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, and MetLife.
Elmendorf Strategies, LLC
- Billed clients $1.49 million
- Steve Elmendorf served as a senior advisor to former House Democratic Leader Dick Gephardt.
- Clients included Ford Motor Co., Ernst & Young LLP, and TIAA-CREF.
- Billed clients $1.50 million
- Firm’s William Donovan is former chief lobbyist for National Association of Federal Credit Unions and has lobbied on financial issues since 1976.
- Clients included ING Bank, FSB, Hilton and Direct Marketing Association.
- Billed clients $1.61 million
- Firm’s Andrew Barbour is former lobbyist for Financial Services Roundtable and former aide to Rep. Bart Stupak, D-Mich.
- Clients included Financial Services Roundtable, MasterCard Worldwide, and Bank of America.