We'd like your input on our other questions. Answer the rest by clicking the links below.
- Day 1: Should the U.S. lead in military spending or share more of the burden?
- Day 2: Does current military spending keep us safe or waste money?
- Day 3: Can we afford what we spend on the military or is it weakening the economy?
- Day 4: Can we afford what we spend on the military or is it weakening the economy?
- Day 5: Should we leave or stay in Afghanistan?
- Day 6: Is more military air power critical or do we have enough?
- Day 7: Can we cut military ground forces or would that create worrisome risks?
- Day 8: Can the U.S. navy be cut or would that send a dangerous signal?
- Day 9: Should the nuclear arsenal be upgraded or drastically shrunk?