Key findings from our investigation into Patriot Majority USA
- Patriot Majority USA has spent more than $7 million on political attack ads — ranking it as the Democrats’ top dark money group.
- Democratic-aligned dark money group Patriot Majority USA has aired more than 11,000 ads in three key Senate races.
- Patriot Majority USA is responsible for about one of every nine ads in the Ark. Senate race, one in eight ads in La. and one in 13 ads in N.C.
- Patriot Majority USA is not legally required to disclose its donors. But the Center for Public Integrity uncovered the names of 13 of them.
- Labor unions, including the SEIU and AFSCME, have given at least $2.5 million to Patriot Majority USA since January 2011.