GMMB is perhaps best known for its political work on behalf of Democratic candidates, most notably President Barack Obama. The Washington, D.C.-based strategic communications firm was behind both positive and negative campaign ads
for the presidential candidate, including one ad that attacked Republican nominee Mitt Romney’s controversial “47 percent” comments
. Outside of its political work, GMMB’s clients have also included nonprofits like the Save Darfur Coalition and trade associations, including CTIA — The Wireless Association.
- American Beverage Association: $55,243,724
- Cellular Telecom & Internet Association: $40,460,725
- Society for Human Resource Management: $15,460,652
- American Public Transportation Association: $7,199,108
- National Cable & Telecommunications Association: $5,142,401