Key findings on the Right to Rise USA Super PAC
- Pro-Jeb Bush super PAC Right to Rise USA’s single biggest vendor for the first half of the year is a limited liability company created in Delaware in February.
- Right to Rise USA has paid Delaware-registered LKJ, LLC roughly $620,000 so far this year.
- LKJ, LLC shares a post office box with the company of the Bush campaign’s finance director, Heather Larrison.
- Many businesses are LLCs, but when LLCs are paid by campaigns, it can obscure the identity of vendors.
- Super PACs and campaigns can’t coordinate, but the legal definition of coordination may still allow them to use the same vendors.