Key findings from our investigation into the Hillary Victory Fund
- The Hillary Victory Fund raises money for Clinton's presidential campaign, the Democratic National Committee and state parties in 38 states.
- The Hillary Victory Fund has raised $473 million since its creation last year. Donors include more than a dozen billionaires.
- 120 donors have each given at least $400,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund. Some have given more than $750,000.
- About 56 percent of the money the Hillary Victory Fund raised through mid-October was transferred to beneficiaries including Clinton's campaign and the DNC.
- Hillary Victory Fund spent more than $54 million on online ads that are almost indistinguishable from those paid for by her campaign.